Guest Services Policy
Guest Services Policy
Neil Turnbull Ltd is committed to providing accessibility and equitable guest services to each and every one of our valued clients. We strive to design and build our clients gardens so that they are safe and as accessible as possible to all persons, including those clients and their guests and family members who are older or have disabilities. We are committed to providing services in a manner that respect the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by clients with disabilities while accessing our services and while we perform our duties at their residences.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disabilities and concerns.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. If our clients ever visited our farm and headquarters with their animals, they would be welcomed and the animals would be expected to remain under the control of the owner.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
It is highly unlikely that clients with disabilities would require coming to our farm and headquarters at any time, but in the event that our accommodations to people with disabilities is disrupted, we would notify our clients in person and arrange to find alternative choices.
Training for Staff
Neil Turnbull Ltd will ensure that all persons to whom this policy applies receive training as required by the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Ontario. In addition, training will be provided on a continuous basis to all newly hired employees as part of our training process. A record of training received by Neil Turnbull Ltd employees will be kept on file.
Training will Include
- The purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
- The requirement of the Accessibility Standards for Customer Services (Ontario Regulation 429-08)
- Information about Neil Turnbull Ltd policies and procedures pertaining to the provision of Neil Turnbull Ltd’s services to persons with disabilities
- How to interact and communicate with persons with various types of disabilities
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficult accessing our farm and headquarters.
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use assistive devices or require the assistance of a service animal or support person.
Neil Turnbull Ltd welcomes feedback, including feedback about the delivery of our services to persons with disabilities. Neil Turnbull Ltd will investigate and respond to all complaints relating to such services in a timely, thorough and objective manner.
All clients can submit feedback or questions to the attention of Carolyn Turnbull at email@example.com
Monday, June 16, 2014